Double-Cheese Bacon Beef Takis® Fuego® Tacos
- 1 lb ground beef (at least 80% lean)
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ Original Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 package (4.7 oz) Old El Paso™ Stand ‘N Stuff™ Takis® Fuego® Taco Shells (10 shells), heated as directed on package
- 1 1/4 cups Old El Paso™ Shredded 3 Pepper Cheese Blend (5 oz)
- 1 1/4 cups shredded lettuce
- 3/4 cup diced tomato or salsa
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso™ Spicy Queso Blanco Sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup Mini Takis® Fuego® Rolled Tortilla Chips
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in water and taco seasoning mix; heat to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until thickened.
- Divide beef among heated shells; top with cheese, lettuce and tomato. Drizzle with sauce, then top with bacon, green onions and chips.
- Trademarks referred to herein are the properties of their respective owners.
- Serve these spicy Takis® tacos with your favorite Takis® chips!
- To save time, opt for preshredded bagged lettuce or substitute shredded green or red cabbage for the lettuce.
- Need even more heat? Try sliced fresh jalapeño chile, or drizzle Takis® tacos with your favorite hot sauce.
1 Taco Calories 270 (Calories from Fat 150); Total Fat 17g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 45mg; Sodium 610mg; Total Carbohydrate 16g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 1g); Protein 13g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 2%; Calcium 10%; Iron 8%;
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch, 1/2 Other Carbohydrate, 1 Medium-Fat Meat, 1/2 High-Fat Meat, 1 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 1