Easy Beef Burrito Skillet
This tasty one pan dish is done in less than 20 minutes and dishes are done in less than 1! By Betty Crocker Kitchens
20 Minutes Prep
40 Minutes Total
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 oz) package Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 (6 inch) Old El Paso™ Flour Tortillas, sliced into 1-inch strips
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- In a large skillet, brown beef until no longer pink. Drain. Add taco seasoning, water, salsa, and beans. Cook over medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Reduce heat to low.
- Stir in the tortilla strips and then top with cheese. Remove skillet from heat and let cheese melt.
- Top with sour cream in the center and sprinkle with green onions. Serve immediately.
- Use a mild salsa if you're making it for kids.
- You can stack your tortillas and use a pizza cutter to slice them all in one easy step.