- 1 can (16 oz) Old El Paso™ refried beans
- 2 cans (4.5 oz each) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (8 oz)
- Make it FRESH toppings, as desired (see below)
- Food Should Taste Good™ chips
Step 1 Heat oven to 400°F.
Step 2 In 8-inch cast-iron skillet or ungreased pie plate, mix beans and green chiles. Top with cheese. Bake about 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Add toppings; serve immediately with chips.
NutritionCalories160(Calories from Fat90),Total Fat10g(Saturated Fat6g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol25mgSodium490mgTotal Carbohydrate9g(Dietary Fiber2g Sugars0g),Protein8g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A6%;Vitamin C8%;Calcium20%;Iron4%; Exchanges:1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 1 High-Fat Meat; 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.