Easy Chicken-Filled Tortillas
Prep 25 Minutes
Total Time 25 Minutes
- 2 1/2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ Original Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ Chopped Green Chiles
- 1 package (8.2 oz) Old El Paso™ Flour Tortillas for Soft Tacos & Fajitas (6 inch), heated as directed on package
- 1 1/4 cups Old El Paso™ Shredded Mexican Style 4 Cheese Blend (5 oz)
- 1 1/4 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 3/4 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso™ Creamy Salsa Verde Sauce
Recipe Continues Below
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook chicken, water, taco seasoning mix, and chiles over medium heat 5 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently, until chicken is heated through. Remove from heat.
- To assemble, divide warmed chicken mixture among heated tortillas. Top with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and sauce.
- Try using Old El Paso™ Zesty Ranch Sauce in your chicken-stuffed tortillas instead of Old El Paso™ Creamy Salsa Verde Sauce, for a different flavor twist.
- Deli rotisserie chicken makes these chicken tortillas even quicker and more convenient!
- Try topping your chicken-filled tortillas with sliced avocado, spinach leaves and Old El Paso™ Crema Mexicana.
- 2 Tortillas Calories 230 (Calories from Fat 100); Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 4 1/2g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 45mg; Sodium 630mg; Potassium 140mg; Total Carbohydrate 18g (Dietary Fiber 0g ,Sugars 1g); Protein 14g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 15%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 15%; Iron 10%
- Exchanges: 1 Starch; 1 Lean Meat; 1/2 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet