Easy Chicken Ten Minute Nachos
These nachos are the perfect way to use leftovers! We've provided a suggestion, but simply use what you have on hand; then top with some fresh additions after baking. The perfect quick dinner that everyone will love!
10 Minutes Prep
10 Minutes Total
- 8 cups Food Should Taste Good™ chips
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (8 oz)
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 jalapeño chile, sliced
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- Make it FRESH toppings, as desired (see below)
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking pan with foil, and spray with cooking spray. Spread half of chips evenly in pan.
- In small bowl, mix cheese and taco seasoning mix. Sprinkle half of cheese mixture over chips. Drop half each of chicken, frozen corn, jalapeño slices and green chiles over chips. Repeat layers.
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with toppings, and serve immediately.
- Ideas for Make it FRESH toppings: sliced cherry tomatoes, chopped fresh cilantro, guacamole, sour cream.
NutritionCalories360(Calories from Fat170),Total Fat19g(Saturated Fat7g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol60mgSodium800mgTotal Carbohydrate27g(Dietary Fiber2g Sugars1g),Protein18g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A10%;Vitamin C6%;Calcium20%;Iron10%; Exchanges:1 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 1 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 1 High-Fat Meat; 2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.