Easy Elote Dip
This is an incredibly easy dip version of the delicious and popular Mexican street corn; it will disappear quickly at your next game day get together!
10 Minutes Prep
10 Minutes Total
- 1 bag (12 oz) frozen corn
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- Make it FRESH toppings, as desired (see below)
- Food Should Taste Good™ chips, as desired
- Microwave frozen corn as directed on bag. In medium bowl, mix mayonnaise, taco seasoning mix and chiles.
- In 8-inch nonstick skillet, cook corn and mayonnaise mixture over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through and thickened. Pour into bowl, and add toppings. Serve with chips.
- Ideas for Make it FRESH toppings: lime wedges, fresh cilantro leaves, crumbled queso fresco or cotija cheese.
NutritionCalories190(Calories from Fat130),Total Fat15g(Saturated Fat2g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol5mgSodium280mgTotal Carbohydrate13g(Dietary Fiber1g Sugars2g),Protein1g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A6%;Vitamin C6%;Calcium0%;Iron0%; Exchanges:1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 3 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.