Easy Elote Dip
Prep 10 Minutes
Total 10 Minutes
- 1 bag (12 oz) frozen corn
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- Fresh toppings, as desired (see below)
- Food Should Taste Good™ chips, as desired
Recipe Continues Below
- Microwave frozen corn as directed on bag. In medium bowl, mix mayonnaise, taco seasoning mix and chiles.
- In 8-inch nonstick skillet, cook corn and mayonnaise mixture over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through and thickened. Pour into bowl, and add toppings. Serve with chips.
- Elote is traditional Mexican grilled sweet corn on the cob.
- Try sprinkling ground red pepper on the elote corn dip before serving for even more elote flair.
- Add fresh toppings like lime wedges, fresh cilantro leaves, crumbled queso fresco or cotija cheese to this street corn dip recipe for more flavor.
- 1 Serving Calories 190 (Calories from Fat 130); Total Fat 15g (Saturated Fat 2g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 5mg; Sodium 280mg; Potassium 130mg; Total Carbohydrate 13g (Dietary Fiber 1g ,Sugars 2g); Protein 1g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 6%; Calcium 0%; Iron 0%
- Exchanges: 1/2 Starch; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 3 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet