- 1 bag (12 oz) frozen corn
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- Make it FRESH toppings, as desired (see below)
- Food Should Taste Good™ chips, as desired
Step 1 Microwave frozen corn as directed on bag. In medium bowl, mix mayonnaise, taco seasoning mix and chiles.
Step 2 In 8-inch nonstick skillet, cook corn and mayonnaise mixture over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through and thickened. Pour into bowl, and add toppings. Serve with chips.
NutritionCalories190(Calories from Fat130),Total Fat15g(Saturated Fat2g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol5mgSodium280mgTotal Carbohydrate13g(Dietary Fiber1g Sugars2g),Protein1g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A6%;Vitamin C6%;Calcium0%;Iron0%; Exchanges:1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 3 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.