Easy Oven-Baked Chicken Fajitas
50 Minutes Total
- 9 Servings
- 1 large onion
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ fajita seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Old El Paso™ tortillas for soft tacos & fajitas (6 inch; from 8.2-oz package)
- Sour Cream
- Old El Paso™ Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Cut onion and bell pepper into even slices; place in baking dish.
- Cut chicken breasts into thin strips; add to vegetables in dish. Sprinkle with seasoning mix; drizzle with oil. Stir until combined and pieces are coated.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, stirring once halfway through baking, until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Spoon small amount of chicken and veggies onto each tortilla. Top each with sour cream, salsa and cilantro, or your favorite fajita toppings.
- You can use any color of bell pepper you want in this dish…or even add more than one kind.
- This also tastes great with a squeeze of lime juice over the baked chicken and veggies!