Easy Sheet-Pan Huevos Rancheros
Your next go-to brunch or brinner idea is here: sheet-pan breakfast nachos. Loaded with cheese, veggies and pretty toppings, this easy riff on huevos rancheros is sure to please!
20 Minutes Prep
35 Minutes Total
- 5 cups corn tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (8 oz)
- 1 can (16 oz) Old El Paso™ refried beans
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso™ original taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 3/4 cup sliced roasted red bell peppers (from 15.5-oz jar), patted dry
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso™ red or green chile enchilada sauce (from 10-oz can)
- 1 medium avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup crumbled queso fresco cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 18x13x1-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Spread chips on pan in even layer. Sprinkle with 1 cup of the Monterey Jack cheese. In medium bowl, mix beans, chiles and taco seasoning mix. Gently spoon mixture evenly over cheese; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese. Top with roasted peppers and red onion.
- Make 6 (2-inch diameter) evenly spaced holes in chip mixture, exposing bottom of pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven. Gently crack egg into each hole. Drizzle enchilada sauce over entire pan. Bake 10 to 13 minutes or until egg yolks are set and whites are firm. Top with avocado and queso fresco cheese. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve immediately.
- For the tastiest huevos, make sure to get all the cheese on the chips so it isn’t wasted on the pan.
- To prevent chips from getting soggy, be sure to pat roasted peppers dry before placing on chip mixture.