Easy Strawberry Margarita Dessert
Sweet and fruity with a touch of salt - it's a margarita in a slice of pie. By Pillsbury Kitchens
25 Minutes Prep
3 Hours 30 Minutes Total
- 1 1/4 cups crushed pretzels
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 1/2 cup frozen concentrated margarita mix, thawed
- 1 (10-oz.) pkg. frozen strawberries in syrup, thawed
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- In small bowl, combine all crust ingredients; mix well. Press firmly in bottom of ungreased 8 or 9-inch springform pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- In large bowl, combine condensed milk and margarita mix; beat until smooth. Add strawberries; beat at low speed until well blended. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into crust-lined pan. Freeze at least 3 hours or until firm.
- To serve, let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Garnish as desired. Store in freezer.
NutritionCalories400(Calories from Fat200),Total Fat22g(Saturated Fat9g,),Cholesterol45mgSodium290mgTotal Carbohydrate45g(Dietary Fiber1g Sugars38g),Protein5g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A20%;Vitamin C25%;Calcium15%;Iron4%; Exchanges:2 Starch; 1 Fruit; 4 Fat;
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.