El Grande Burritos
Old El Paso® Favorite Recipe! Bring on the burritos. Stuffed with chicken, they're ready in minutes when you use a microwave. By Betty Crocker Kitchens
20 Minutes Prep
20 Minutes Total
- 1 pouch (8.8 oz) microwavable ready-to-eat original long grain rice
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cups shredded or diced cooked chicken
- 4 teaspoons Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 1 cup Old El Paso™ refried beans (from 16-oz can), heated
- 1 package (11 oz) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos (8 tortillas; 8 inch), heated
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese (4 oz)
- 1 cup Old El Paso™ salsa (any variety)
- Microwave rice as directed on pouch. In medium bowl, stir together heated rice, lime juice and cilantro. In medium microwavable bowl, stir together chicken and taco seasoning mix. Microwave uncovered on High 45 to 60 seconds or until hot.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons refried beans down center of each tortilla. Top each with 3 tablespoons rice, 1/4 cup chicken mixture and 2 tablespoons cheese. Top each with 2 tablespoons salsa. Fold or roll up tortillas.
- Offer an array of toppers: shredded lettuce, chopped avocado, sliced green onions, sliced ripe olives, sour cream and creamy guacamole.
NutritionCalories350(Calories from Fat110),Total Fat12g(Saturated Fat4 1/2g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol45mgSodium940mgTotal Carbohydrate41g(Dietary Fiber2g Sugars2g),Protein19g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A6%;Vitamin C0%;Calcium15%;Iron15%; Exchanges:2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 2 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:3
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.