- 1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso™ mild enchilada sauce (from 10-oz can)
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (8 oz)
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Step 1 Heat oven to 400°F. Grease 12-inch pizza pan with shortening or spray with cooking spray. Unroll dough on pan; press out dough to edge of pan.
Step 2 Bake 8 minutes or until crust is light golden brown.
Step 3 Remove partially baked crust from oven. Spread enchilada sauce over crust. Top evenly with cheese, chicken and tomatoes.
Step 4 Return to oven. Bake 8 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Remove from oven; sprinkle cilantro over top. Let pizza stand 5 minutes to cool slightly before serving.
Expert TipsPlan ahead, this recipe uses pre-cooked chicken.
Use cooked ground beef instead of chicken for a meatier enchilada pizza.