- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1 beef flank steak (1 1/4 lb), trimmed of excess fat
- 8 Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for soft tacos & fajitas (6 inch)
- 2 ripe medium mangoes, seed removed, peeled and diced
- Juice of 1 medium lime
- 1 jalapeño chile, seeded, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Step 1 Heat oven to 400°F. Line cookie sheet with foil.
Step 2 In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over high heat. Sprinkle taco seasoning mix over flank steak, pressing to coat. Brown steak in oil on both sides. Place steak on cookie sheet. Roast until meat thermometer inserted in center of steak reads 135°F. Remove from oven, and let rest 10 minutes.
Step 3 Meanwhile, in large bowl, mix salsa ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Step 4 Cut steak into thin slices. Place 2 or 3 slices steak on each tortilla. Top with salsa. Roll up tortillas.
NutritionCalories540(Calories from Fat130),Total Fat14g(Saturated Fat3 1/2g,Trans Fat2g),Cholesterol105mgSodium1110mgTotal Carbohydrate57g(Dietary Fiber4g Sugars25g),Protein47g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A40%;Vitamin C60%;Calcium8%;Iron30%; Exchanges:1 1/2 Starch; 1 Fruit; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 1/2 Vegetable; 3 Very Lean Meat; 3 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:4
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.