Game Time Nachos
15 Minutes Total
- 8 Servings
- 6 oz light prepared cheese product, cut into cubes (from 16 oz loaf)
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese (1 oz)
- 3 tablespoons fat-free (skim) milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Old El Paso™ 40% Less-Sodium taco seasoning mix (from 1 oz package)
- 3 oz baked bite-size tortilla chips (about 64 chips)
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped plum (Roma) tomatoes (about 5 medium)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Recipe Continues Below
- In 1-quart saucepan, heat cheese product, Cheddar cheese, milk and taco seasoning mix over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until cheeses are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Meanwhile, arrange chips on large serving platter. Pour warm cheese mixture over chips. Top with tomatoes and cilantro. Serve immediately.
- For a fun presentation, vary the color of tortilla chips you use. Choose among red, green white, yellow and blue tortilla chips.
Calories120(Calories from Fat35),Total Fat4g(Saturated Fat2g,),Cholesterol10mgSodium440mgTotal Carbohydrate14g(Dietary Fiber1g Sugars3g),Protein7g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A10%;Vitamin C8%;Calcium15%;Iron0%; Exchanges:1 Starch; Carbohydrate Choices:1 *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.