Prep 10 Minutes
Total Time 20 Minutes
- 1 package (14 ounces) Brats, quartered
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 small onion, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 cup water
- 1 packet (1 oz) Old El Paso™ Fajita Seasoning Mix
- 1 package (5.1 oz) Old El Paso™ Flour Soft Tortilla Mini Bowls (12 Count)
- 3/4 cup Sargento® shredded Mexican cheese blend
Recipe Continues Below
- In nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add the brats, peppers and onions. Cook until vegetables are crisp-tender and sausage is heated through.
- Stir in water and fajita seasoning mix; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 3-4 minutes, stirring often. Remove from heat.
- Warm tortilla boats according to package directions.
- Spoon vegetables and two pieces of brats into boats. Top each boat with 1 tablespoon cheese.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet