Grilled Chicken Ten Minute Tacos
10 Minutes Total
- 4 Servings
- 1 lb uncooked chicken tenders
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 4 Old El Paso™ Soft Tortilla Bowls
- Make it FRESH toppings, if desired (see below)
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. In large resealable food-storage plastic bag, place chicken tenders. Sprinkle with taco seasoning mix; seal bag, and shake to coat chicken.
- Place chicken on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook chicken about 2 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Divide among taco shells; add toppings.
- Make it FRESH toppings: tomato salsa or pico de gallo, diced avocado, fresh lime wedges, crumbled queso fresco cheese.