Grilled Picnic Taco Nachos
Prep 15 Minutes
Total Time 15 Minutes
- 5 cups tortilla chips
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso™ black beans, drained, rinsed and mashed
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ Chopped Green Chiles, drained
- 2 teaspoons from 1 container (6.25 oz) Old El Paso™ Original Taco Seasoning Mix
- 2 plum (Roma) tomatoes, chopped
- 2 medium green onions, sliced (2 tablespoons)
- 2 cups finely shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend (8 oz)
Recipe Continues Below
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Spray 12x18-inch foil pan with cooking spray. Spread tortilla chips in pan.
- In medium bowl, mix beans, chiles and taco seasoning mix; spoon evenly over tortilla chips. Top with tomatoes and onions. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover pan with foil.
- Place foil pan on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Carefully remove foil.
- Foil pans can bend or buckle when you lift them. Slide the pan onto a cutting board to give it more stability.
- Make it your own! Top Grilled Picnic Taco Nachos with sour cream, chopped fresh cilantro leaves, sliced jalapeño peppers or diced avocado.
- 1 Serving Calories 570 (Calories from Fat 260); Total Fat 29g (Saturated Fat 13g ,Trans Fat 1/2g); Cholesterol 55mg; Sodium 1180mg; Potassium 620mg; Total Carbohydrate 54g (Dietary Fiber 12g ,Sugars 3g); Protein 25g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 25%; Vitamin C 6%; Calcium 50%; Iron 25%
- Exchanges: 3 1/2 Starch; 2 High-Fat Meat; 2 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 3 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet