- 5 cups tortilla chips
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso™ black beans, drained, rinsed and mashed
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles, drained
- 2 teaspoons Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 2 plum (Roma) tomatoes, chopped
- 2 medium green onions, sliced (2 tablespoons)
- 2 cups finely shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend (8 oz)
Step 1 Heat gas or charcoal grill. Spray 12x18-inch foil pan with cooking spray. Spread tortilla chips in pan.
Step 2 In medium bowl, mix beans, chiles and taco seasoning mix; spoon evenly over tortilla chips. Top with tomatoes and onions. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover pan with foil.
Step 3 Place foil pan on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Carefully remove foil.
NutritionCalories570(Calories from Fat260),Total Fat29g(Saturated Fat13g,Trans Fat1/2g),Cholesterol55mgSodium1180mgTotal Carbohydrate54g(Dietary Fiber12g Sugars3g),Protein25g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A25%;Vitamin C6%;Calcium50%;Iron25%; Exchanges:3 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 2 High-Fat Meat; 2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:3 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Expert TipsTo reduce the calories to 470 and the fat to 12 grams per serving, make these nachos with baked tortilla chips and reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese.
Foil pans can bend or buckle when you lift them. Slide the pan onto a cutting board to give it more stability.