Guacamole BLT Tortilla Pockets
Prep 15 Minutes
Total Time 15 Minutes
- 2 medium ripe avocados, pitted, peeled and mashed
- 1 medium jalapeño chile, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (8.4 oz) Old El Paso™ Tortilla Pockets™ (8 Count), heated as directed on package
- 12 slices cooked bacon, cut in half crosswise
- 8 tomato slices
- 8 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup from 1 bottle (9 oz) Old El Paso™ Zesty Ranch Sauce
Recipe Continues Below
- In small bowl, stir together Guacamole ingredients.
- Stuff tortilla pockets with Guacamole, bacon, tomatoes and lettuce. Serve with sauce.
- If you like your guacamole spicy, just substitute serrano chile for the jalapeño in this recipe. If you like it even spicier, don’t seed the chile before chopping.
- To keep guacamole from browning in the refrigerator, press plastic wrap directly onto its surface, preventing exposure to the air. Stir before serving.
- Look for avocados that are firm but still yield to gentle pressure. If they are not quite ripe, place avocados in a paper bag and let ripen at room temperature.
- 2 Pockets Calories 500 (Calories from Fat 250); Total Fat 28g (Saturated Fat 8g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 25mg; Sodium 1320mg; Potassium 730mg; Total Carbohydrate 48g (Dietary Fiber 6g ,Sugars 4g); Protein 15g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 30%; Vitamin C 15%; Calcium 8%; Iron 15%
- Exchanges: 2 Starch; 1/2 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 1/2 Vegetable; 1 High-Fat Meat; 4 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 3
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet