Guacamole with Queso Fresco Recipe
15 Minutes Total
- 10 Servings
- 5 Avocados from Mexico™, pitted and peeled
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup crumbled queso fresco cheese (2 oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Chopped fresh red onion, if desired
- Tortilla chips, if desired
- In medium bowl, mix all ingredients except onion and chips, mashing avocados. Sprinkle with onion.
- Serve with chips.
- If you want to make a smaller batch, use the entire can of chiles, but use about half the amount of each remaining ingredient.