Ham and Pineapple Pinwheels
Prep 25 Minutes
Total 2 Hours 25 Minutes
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 4 teaspoons chile garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 package (11 oz) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos (8 tortillas)
- 1 cup 1/4-inch diced ham
- 3/4 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
Recipe Continues Below
- In medium bowl, mix cream cheese, chile garlic sauce, soy sauce and honey with whisk. Divide mixture among tortillas, spreading evenly over tortillas, leaving 1/2-inch border. Top one half of each tortilla with ham and pineapple. Place spinach evenly over ham and pineapple. Starting from side with toppings, roll up very tightly. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 2 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
- To serve, trim 1/2 inch from end of each roll, and discard. Cut each roll into 6 (1/2-inch) slices.
- To save time while making these ham and pineapple bites, look for pre-diced ham in your grocer’s deli section.
- For the prettiest presentation, remove any long stems from spinach leaves before using.
- 2 Pinwheels Calories 90 (Calories from Fat 45); Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 2 1/2g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 15mg; Sodium 280mg; Potassium 65mg; Total Carbohydrate 9g (Dietary Fiber 0g ,Sugars 2g); Protein 3g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 10%; Vitamin C 6%; Calcium 4%; Iron 4%
- Exchanges: 1/2 Starch; 1 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet