- 1 carton (32 oz) Progresso™ reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (15 oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ diced green chiles
- 1 can (16 oz) Old El Paso™ refried beans
- 2 cups shredded deli-style rotisserie chicken
- Tortilla chips, as desired
- Make it FRESH toppings, if desired
Step 1 In 4-quart Dutch oven or stockpot, add chicken broth, tomatoes, chiles and beans. Over medium heat, stir using whisk until beans are incorporated in liquid. Stir in chicken. Heat to simmering; cook about 5 minutes longer or until thoroughly heated.
Step 2 Portion into 8 bowls; top with crushed tortilla chips. Garnish with toppings.
NutritionCalories130(Calories from Fat35),Total Fat3 1/2g(Saturated Fat1g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol30mgSodium740mgTotal Carbohydrate11g(Dietary Fiber2g Sugars2g),Protein13g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A2%;Vitamin C8%;Calcium4%;Iron8%; Exchanges:1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 1/2 Vegetable; 1 1/2 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.