Hot & Spicy Taco Pretzels
35 Minutes Total
- 12 Servings
- 1 packet Old El Paso™ hot & spicy taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 1 (16 oz) bag mini pretzel twists
- Preheat oven to 250°F. In a small bowl, mix together taco seasoning and oil until well blended. Empty pretzels into a large bowl. Pour spice & oil mixture over pretzels and stir until well coated. Spray a rimmed sheet pan lightly with nonstick cooking spray. Spread pretzels into a single layer on prepared pan. Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Let cool. Store at room temperature in an airtight container.
- Stirring the pretzels every 10 minutes helps keep the seasoning distributed evenly as well as helps you make sure the pretzels do not get overdone.
- To back down the heat, use Original seasoning instead of Hot & Spicy.