Impossibly Easy Chicken Taco Pie
Prep 10 Minutes
Total 40 Minutes
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-ounce package)
- 1 cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
Recipe Continues Below
- Heat oven to 400ºF. Grease bottom and side of glass pie plate, 9x1 1/4 inches. Mix chicken, onion and seasoning mix. Sprinkle in pie plate.
- Stir together Bisquick, milk and eggs with fork until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 30 to 35 mintues or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Garnish with lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream if desired.
- Don't forget to top it off. Serve slices of this savory pie with salsa, sour cream and chopped tomato, or go all out with guacamole and red pepper sauce.
- Taco seasoning mix puts a fiesta in your mouth! You'll have enough left over to make this recipe again.
Calories215 (Calories from Fat100 ),Total Fat11 g(Saturated Fat5 g,),Cholesterol100 mgSodium450 mgTotal Carbohydrate13 g(Dietary Fiber1 g),Protein17 g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A10%;Vitamin C0%;Calcium16%;Iron6%; Exchanges:1 Starch; *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.