Impossibly Easy Chicken Taco Pie
Prep 10 Minutes
Total 50 Minutes
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons from 1 container (6.25 oz) Old El Paso™ Original Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
Recipe Continues Below
- Heat oven to 400°F. Grease bottom and side of glass pie plate, 9x1 1/4 inches. Mix chicken, onion and seasoning mix. Sprinkle in pie plate.
- Stir together Bisquick, milk and eggs with fork until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 30 to 35 mintues or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Garnish with lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream if desired.
- Don't forget to top it off. Serve slices of this savory pie with salsa, sour cream and chopped tomato, or go all out with guacamole and red pepper sauce.
- Taco seasoning mix puts a fiesta in your mouth! You'll have enough left over to make this recipe again.
- 1 Serving Calories 215 (Calories from Fat 100 ); Total Fat 11 g (Saturated Fat 5 g); Cholesterol 100 mg; Sodium 450 mg; Potassium 210 mg; Total Carbohydrate 13 g (Dietary Fiber 1 g); Protein 17 g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 10%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 16%; Iron 6%
- Exchanges: 1 Starch
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet