Layered Chicken Black Bean Enchiladas
Prep 25 Minutes
Total 1 Hours 15 Minutes
- 2 cups chopped deli rotisserie chicken (from 2- to 2 1/2-lb chicken)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso™ black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles, undrained
- 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso™ enchilada sauce
- 8 corn tortillas (5 or 6 inch)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend (6 oz)
- 1 container (8 oz) sour cream
Recipe Continues Below
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 11x7-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix chicken, cilantro, black beans and chiles.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of the enchilada sauce in bottom of baking dish. Place 4 tortillas over sauce, overlapping as necessary. Spoon half of the chicken mixture over tortillas; sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the cheese. Spoon half of the remaining enchilada sauce and half of the sour cream randomly over cheese. Repeat with remaining tortillas, chicken mixture, 1/2 cup cheese, the enchilada sauce and sour cream.
- Cover with foil. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until hot. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake uncovered 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Not a fan of black beans? Use a 15-ounce can of Progresso® pinto beans instead.
- 1 Serving Calories 440 (Calories from Fat 190); Total Fat 21g (Saturated Fat 11g ,Trans Fat 1/2g); Cholesterol 90mg; Sodium 730mg; Potassium 440mg; Total Carbohydrate 35g (Dietary Fiber 5g ,Sugars 5g); Protein 28g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 15%; Vitamin C 4%; Calcium 35%; Iron 15%
- Exchanges: 2 1/2 Starch; 3 Lean Meat; 2 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet