- 1 can (16 oz) Old El Paso™ traditional refried beans
- 1 container (8 oz) sour cream
- 1 package (0.4 oz) ranch dressing mix (buttermilk recipe)
- 2 small tomatoes, seeded, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 6 medium green onions, sliced (6 tablespoons)
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 16 oz tortilla chips
Step 1 On flat 10- to 12-inch plate, spread refried beans. In small bowl, mix sour cream and dressing mix; spread over beans.
Step 2 Top with tomatoes, olives, onions and bell pepper; sprinkle with cheese. Serve with tortilla chips.