Layered Ranch Taco Dip
Prep 20 Minutes
Total Time 20 Minutes
- 1 can (16 oz) Old El Paso™ traditional refried beans
- 1 container (8 oz) sour cream
- 1 package (0.4 oz) ranch dressing mix (buttermilk recipe)
- 2 small tomatoes, seeded, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 6 medium green onions, sliced (6 tablespoons)
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 16 oz tortilla chips
Recipe Continues Below
- On flat 10- to 12-inch plate, spread refried beans. In small bowl, mix sour cream and dressing mix; spread over beans.
- Top with tomatoes, olives, onions and bell pepper; sprinkle with cheese. Serve with tortilla chips.
- Monterey Jack or Colby-Monterey Jack cheese can be used instead of the Cheddar cheese.
- 1/4 Cup Dip and 1 Ounce Chips Calories 240 (Calories from Fat 120); Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 4g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 20mg; Sodium 400mg; Potassium 190mg; Total Carbohydrate 25g (Dietary Fiber 3g ,Sugars 2g); Protein 6g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 10%; Vitamin C 20%; Calcium 8%; Iron 10%
- Exchanges: 1 1/2 Starch; 2 1/2 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 1 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet