Layered Ranch Taco Dip
Your guests will dig into this festive dip, with creamy ranch dressing flavors blending with shredded cheese, olives, and other traditional taco ingredients. By Betty Crocker Kitchens
20 Minutes Prep
20 Minutes Total
- 1 can (16 oz) Old El Paso™ traditional refried beans
- 1 container (8 oz) sour cream
- 1 package (0.4 oz) ranch dressing mix (buttermilk recipe)
- 2 small tomatoes, seeded, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 6 medium green onions, sliced (6 tablespoons)
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 16 oz tortilla chips
- On flat 10- to 12-inch plate, spread refried beans. In small bowl, mix sour cream and dressing mix; spread over beans.
- Top with tomatoes, olives, onions and bell pepper; sprinkle with cheese. Serve with tortilla chips.
- Monterey Jack or Colby-Monterey Jack cheese can be used instead of the Cheddar cheese.