Mang-O-Rita Pulled Pork Tacos
Try this delicious slow cooker taco that will feed a hungry crowd!
15 Minutes Prep
4 Hours 30 Minutes Total
- 1 large red onion, halved and sliced
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Bud Light Lime® Mang-O-Rita flavored malt beverage
- 3 lb boneless pork shoulder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 canned chipotle chiles in adobo, chopped
- 2 packages (4.7 oz each) Old El Paso™ Stand 'N Stuff™ taco shells
- Make it FRESH with toppings like mango salsa, sliced peppers, shredded lettuce, pickled or freshly sliced red onion, guacamole
- Spray inside of 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place onion, 1 can of the beverage, and pork in slow cooker. Sprinkle with salt and chipotle chiles.
- Cover; cook on High heat setting 4 to 5 hours or until tender. Remove pork from slow cooker; shred with fork. Place pork in bowl. Add 1/2 cup reserved beverage and 1/2 cup juices from slow cooker to pork.
- Spoon pork mixture into warmed taco shells. Add desired toppings.
NutritionCalories240(Calories from Fat120),Total Fat13g(Saturated Fat5g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol55mgSodium260mgTotal Carbohydrate9g(Dietary Fiber0g Sugars0g),Protein19g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A0%;Vitamin C0%;Calcium0%;Iron4%; Exchanges:0 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 0 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.