Marshmallow Fruit Dip Tortilla Rolls
Prep 25 Minutes
Total 2 Hours 25 Minutes
- 1 container (8 oz) whipped cream cheese
- 1 cup marshmallow crème (from 7-oz container)
- 1 package (11 oz) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos (8 tortillas; 8 inch)
- 1 cup diced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup diced peeled kiwifruit
- 1 cup toasted coconut, if desired
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
Recipe Continues Below
- In medium bowl, mix cream cheese and marshmallow crème. Divide cream cheese mixture among tortillas, spreading evenly over tortillas, leaving 1/2-inch border. Top half of each tortilla with strawberries and kiwifruit. Top with coconut.
- Starting from side with toppings, roll up very tightly. Wrap with plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 2 hours but no longer than 3 hours.
- To serve, cut 1 inch from end of each roll, and discard. Cut each roll into 4 (1 1/2-inch) slices. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- For an extra-decadent treat, serve with chocolate sauce for dipping.
- TTo peel kiwifruit easily, slice off top and bottom of fruit, slide large spoon between skin and flesh, and turn to separate.
- 1 Serving Calories 70 (Calories from Fat 30); Total Fat 3 1/2g (Saturated Fat 1 1/2g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 115mg; Potassium 35mg; Total Carbohydrate 9g (Dietary Fiber 0g ,Sugars 3g); Protein 1g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 2%; Vitamin C 15%; Calcium 2%; Iron 0%
- Exchanges: 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 1/2 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet