Mexican Buffalo Chicken Dip
50 Minutes Total
- 20 Servings
- 1 can (16 oz) Old El Paso™ refried beans (any variety)
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 2 cups cut-up rotisserie chicken (from a 2-lb chicken)
- Tortilla chips, celery sticks, veggie sticks or crackers, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 1 1/2-quart casserole with cooking spray.
- Mix refried beans and 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix in small bowl; spread in bottom of casserole. In medium bowl, mix cream cheese, celery, dressing and hot sauce. Stir in chicken. Spoon chicken mixture over refried beans in casserole.
- Bake uncovered 35 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve with tortilla chips, celery sticks or other veggies or crackers.
- Top the hot dip with sliced green onions mixed with crumbled blue cheese. Fantastico!
- Save remaining taco seasoning mix for another use.
1 Serving: Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 70); Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 30mg; Sodium 490mg; Total Carbohydrate 4g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 0g); Protein 5g % Daily Value: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 4%; Calcium 0%; Iron 2% Exchanges: 1/2 Starch, 1/2 Lean Meat, 1 Fat Carbohydrate Choices: 0