- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/3 cup Frank's™ RedHot™ Original cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 2 cups chopped deli rotisserie chicken
- 1 container (8 oz) sour cream (1 cup)
- Tortilla chips and celery sticks, as desired
Step 1 In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat cream cheese, pepper sauce and taco seasoning mix over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until smooth.
Step 2 Add chicken, continuing to stir and cook 1 to 2 minutes longer or until starting to bubble. Stir in sour cream; heat 2 to 3 minutes longer or until heated through.
Step 3 Serve with tortilla chips and celery sticks.
NutritionCalories150(Calories from Fat110),Total Fat12g(Saturated Fat6g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol50mgSodium180mgTotal Carbohydrate2g(Dietary Fiber0g Sugars1g),Protein8g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A8%;Vitamin C0%;Calcium4%;Iron2%; Exchanges:0 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 1 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:0
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Expert TipsServe this dip right out of the skillet with tortilla chips and celery sticks.
Great to add fresh garnishes such as blue cheese crumbles, sliced green onion, chopped fresh jalapeños or a slight drizzle of extra pepper sauce on top.