Top a sassy Mexican filling with flaky Crescents in a quick and easy casserole ready in just 30 minutes.
10 Minutes Prep
30 Minutes Total
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked, drained
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (11 oz) whole kernel corn with red and green peppers, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar-Jack with jalapeño peppers cheese blend (6 oz)
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet
- In 10-inch skillet, mix beef, taco seasoning mix and corn. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Spoon into ungreased 12x8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish; sprinkle with 1 cup of the cheese.
- Separate or cut dough into 2 long rectangles (if using crescent rolls, press perforations to seal). Place on top of meat mixture. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake at 375°F 15 to 20 minutes.
NutritionCalories400(Calories from Fat190),Total Fat22g(Saturated Fat8g,Trans Fat3g),Cholesterol70mgSodium970mgTotal Carbohydrate27g(Dietary Fiber0g Sugars6g),Protein23g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A2%;Vitamin C2%;Calcium4%;Iron15%; Exchanges:1 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.