Mexican Chili-Roasted Chicken, Cauliflower, Potatoes and Cilantro
1 Hours Total
- 4 Servings
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 lb small new potatoes, quartered
- 3 cups fresh cauliflower florets (10 oz)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 20 oz boneless skinless chicken thighs (4 to 6 thighs)
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend (4 oz)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 green onions, sliced on the bias
Recipe Continues Below
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray large rimmed sheet pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix 3 tablespoons of the melted butter and 1 tablespoon of the taco seasoning mix. Add potatoes and cauliflower; toss to coat. Pour into sheet pan; arrange in single layer. Roast 25 minutes. Remove pan from oven.
- In same large bowl, mix honey, lime juice, remaining tablespoon of melted butter and remaining taco seasoning mix. Add chicken to mixture; toss to coat. Add chicken to pan with potatoes and cauliflower. Spoon and spread remaining mixture over chicken. Roast 15 to 17 minutes longer or until juice of chicken is clear when thickest part is cut (at least 165°F) and potatoes are browned and fork-tender. Top chicken, potatoes and cauliflower with cheese; bake 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese melts. Top with cilantro and green onions.
- If potatoes are large, cut each into 6 wedges instead of 4. Each piece should be about the same size for even cooking.
- Like it spicy? Substitute pepper Jack cheese for the Mexican cheese blend.
1 Serving Calories 540 (Calories from Fat 240); Total Fat 27g (Saturated Fat 15g, Trans Fat 1g); Cholesterol 195mg; Sodium 950mg; Total Carbohydrate 34g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 14g); Protein 40g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 25%; Vitamin C 40%; Calcium 30%; Iron 20%;
Exchanges: 2 Starch, 1 Vegetable, 3 1/2 Lean Meat, 1 High-Fat Meat, 1 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 2