Mexican Deviled Eggs
These Mexican Deviled Eggs are a spicy twist on classic deviled eggs.
15 Minutes Prep
30 Minutes Total
- 8 hard boiled eggs, cooled and halved
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 2 teaspoons Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix, divided
- Toppings: finely diced avocado, chives
- Remove yolks from halved eggs and place in a medium bowl. Mash the yolks with a fork and then add the mayonnaise, sour cream, chives, and 1 1/2 teaspoons of taco seasoning. Mix together well.
- Place mixture in a resealable plastic bag, snip off the corner, and pipe into the cooked egg whites.
- Top with finely diced avocado and chives. Using a strainer add the remaining 1/2 teaspoon of taco seasoning and lightly dust the eggs with it. Refrigerate until serving.