Mexican Style Chicken Filled Tortillas
20 Minutes Total
- 4 Servings
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin bite-sized strips
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup Old El Paso™ Salsa
- 1 (2 1/4-oz.) can sliced ripe olives, well drained
- 8 (8 to 10-inch) fat-free flour tortillas
- Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 to 6 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
- Stir in corn, salsa and olives. Reduce heat to medium; cook 4 to 6 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Meanwhile, warm tortillas as directed on package. Spoon 1/4 of chicken mixture onto half of each tortilla. Fold tortillas over. If desired, serve with light sour cream and additional salsa.
Calories420(Calories from Fat45),Total Fat5g(Saturated Fat1g,),Cholesterol75mgSodium1170mgTotal Carbohydrate59g(Dietary Fiber3g Sugars5g),Protein34g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A6%;Vitamin C15%;Calcium2%;Iron20%; Exchanges:4 Starch; 2 Lean Meat; *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.