Mexican-Style Strawberry Orange Sangria
10 Minutes Total
- 6 Servings
- 1 (750ml) bottle Spanish red wine
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 1/2 cup Cointreau™ or triple sec
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, adjust amount to taste
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, stemmed and sliced
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- In a large pitcher, combine all ingredients except fresh fruit. Stir to combine and then add fruit.
- Refrigerate until cold. The longer it sits, the more flavor it will have, so you can make it the night before or a full day ahead if you'd like.
- Have fun here and add in your favorite fruits. Grapefruit, mango and pineapple would all be delicious!