Mexican Vegetable Roll Ups
Roll fresh veggies up with a creamy filling in a make-ahead appetizer that gets a kick from taco seasoning.
20 Minutes Prep
1 Hour 20 Minutes Total
- 1 package (3 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 1/2 cup fresh corn kernels or frozen corn, thawed, drained
- 1/2 cup black beans (from 15-oz can), drained, rinsed
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 plum (Roma) tomato, seeded, finely chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 3 garden spinach and vegetable, tomato or plain flour tortillas (10 inch)
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream and taco seasoning mix until well blended. Stir in corn, beans, cilantro, tomato and salsa.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over each tortilla to edges. Roll up each; cut off tapered ends. Wrap each tortilla roll in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 1 hour but no longer than 8 hours before serving. To serve, cut each roll into 1-inch slices.
- Use a flavored cream cheese, such as onion or herb, to get a flavor boost.
NutritionCalories60(Calories from Fat25),Total Fat2 1/2g(Saturated Fat1 1/2g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol5mgSodium115mgTotal Carbohydrate7g(Dietary Fiber0g Sugars0g),Protein1g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A2%;Vitamin C0%;Calcium2%;Iron2%; Exchanges:0 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.