Mini Cheesy Refried Beans Bowls
Try these fun new bowls for your afternoon snack or a quick meal; they will be a hit with both adults and kids!
10 Minutes Prep
10 Minutes Total
- 1 can (16 oz) Old El Paso™ refried beans
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend (4 oz)
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 12 Old El Paso™ Taco Bowls™ mini soft flour tortillas
- Make it FRESH toppings, as desired (see below)
- In 2-quart saucepan, cook beans, cheese and taco seasoning mix over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly heated.
- Heat bowls as directed on package.
- Scoop bean mixture in warmed bowls; add FRESH toppings.
- Stir in shredded chicken to make a more filling little meal.
- Ideas for Make it FRESH toppings: shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, cilantro leaves, sour cream, salsa.
NutritionCalories220(Calories from Fat90),Total Fat10g(Saturated Fat5g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol20mgSodium630mgTotal Carbohydrate22g(Dietary Fiber3g Sugars0g),Protein9g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A4%;Vitamin C0%;Calcium15%;Iron6%; Exchanges:1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 1 High-Fat Meat; 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.