Mini Cheesy Refried Beans Bowls
Prep 10 Minutes
Total Time 10 Minutes
- 1 can (16 oz) Old El Paso™ refried beans
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend (4 oz)
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 1 package (5.1 oz) Old El Paso™ Flour Soft Tortilla Mini Bowls (12 Count)
- Make it FRESH toppings, as desired (see below)
Recipe Continues Below
- In 2-quart saucepan, cook beans, cheese and taco seasoning mix over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly heated.
- Heat bowls as directed on package.
- Scoop bean mixture in warmed bowls; add FRESH toppings.
- Stir in shredded chicken to make a more filling little meal.
- Ideas for Make it FRESH toppings: shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, cilantro leaves, sour cream, salsa
- 1 Serving Calories 220 (Calories from Fat 90); Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 5g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 20mg; Sodium 630mg; Potassium 25mg; Total Carbohydrate 22g (Dietary Fiber 3g ,Sugars 0g); Protein 9g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 15%; Iron 6%
- Exchanges: 1/2 Starch; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 1 High-Fat Meat; 1/2 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 1 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet