Mini Chicken and Bacon Tacos
Prep 15 Minutes
Total 30 Minutes
- 1 package (12 count) Old El Paso™ Mini Soft Tortilla Bowls
- 1 cup chopped deli rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup from 1 bottle (9 oz) Old El Paso™ Zesty Ranch Sauce
- 1/2 cup quartered grape tomatoes
Recipe Continues Below
- Heat oven to 375°F. In ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish, place tortilla bowls.
- In small bowl, mix chicken, 1/2 cup of the cheese, the bacon, green onions and sauce; mix well.
- Divide chicken mixture evenly among tortilla bowls; top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted. Top with tomatoes and additional green onions and sauce, if desired.
- Serve these with fresh vegetables for a hearty snack or a light lunch.
- Don’t care for tomatoes? Leave them out, and they’re just as delicious.
- Leftover cooked chicken can be substituted for the deli rotisserie chicken in this recipe.
- 1 Serving Calories 250 (Calories from Fat 120); Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 6g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 45mg; Sodium 590mg; Potassium 150mg; Total Carbohydrate 17g (Dietary Fiber 0g ,Sugars 1g); Protein 14g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 2%; Calcium 15%; Iron 8%
- Exchanges: 1 Other Carbohydrate; 1 Very Lean Meat; 1 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet