Chicken and Guacamole Ten Minute Mini Tortilla Bowls
Try these quick and easy delicious new bowls for your next taco night; they will be a hit with both adults and kids!
10 Minutes Prep
10 Minutes Total
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/4 lb), cut into very small thin strips
- 1 package Old El Paso™ Taco Seasoning Mix (1-oz package)
- 12 Old El Paso™ Soft Tortilla Mini Bowls, Flour
- 1/2 cup homemade guacamole, using Avocados from Mexico™ (see tip below)
- 1/2 cup crumbled queso fresco cheese
- Make it FRESH toppings, as desired (see below)
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken; cook, stirring occasionally, until brown on both sides. Sprinkle with taco seasoning mix. Cook just until chicken is no longer pink in center, stirring occasionally.
- Heat bowls as directed on package.
- Divide chicken mixture among warmed bowls; add guacamole, crumbled cheese and FRESH toppings.
- For great tasting homemade guacamole, try this easy version. In medium bowl, mix 3 pitted, peeled and diced ripe Avocados from Mexico™ with 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves, 1/2 teaspoon salt and the juice of 1 lime. Smash with a potato masher or fork, and serve!
- Ideas for Make it FRESH toppings: diced tomatoes, sliced jalapeño chiles, cilantro leaves