Mini Crispy Chicken Taco Bowls™
These bowls come together in a flash and will disappear from your table quickly.
15 Minutes Prep
15 Minutes Total
- 18 frozen breaded fully cooked chicken breast nuggets
- 12 Old El Paso™ Taco Bowls™ mini soft flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 1 1/2 cups coleslaw mix
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (3 oz)
- Barbecue sauce, if desired
- Bake or microwave nuggets as directed on package. Cut each nugget in half.
- Heat bowls as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix mayonnaise and taco seasoning mix; stir in coleslaw mix. Fill each warmed bowl with heaping tablespoon coleslaw, 3 cut pieces of chicken and 1 tablespoon cheese. Drizzle with barbecue sauce.
- The nuggets will be crispier and more golden brown if baked, but heating them in the microwave will shave a few minutes off the cooking time.
- Substitute rotisserie chicken for the chicken nuggets to get dinner on the table even faster.
NutritionCalories280(Calories from Fat150),Total Fat17g(Saturated Fat6g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol25mgSodium570mgTotal Carbohydrate23g(Dietary Fiber1g Sugars0g),Protein10g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A10%;Vitamin C6%;Calcium10%;Iron6%; Exchanges:0 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 1 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 1/2 High-Fat Meat; 2 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.