- 12 frozen fully cooked breaded fish tenders
- 1 1/2 cups coleslaw mix
- 2 tablespoons lime-cilantro dressing
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 12 Old El Paso™ Taco Bowls™ mini soft flour tortillas
- Make it FRESH toppings, as desired (see below)
Step 1 Bake fish tenders as directed on package.
Step 2 Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir together coleslaw mix, dressing and cilantro. In small bowl, mix mayonnaise, taco seasoning mix and lime juice.
Step 3 Heat bowls as directed on package.
Step 4 Fill each warmed bowl with cooked fish tender and a heaping tablespoon coleslaw. Top with taco mayonnaise. Serve with Make it FRESH toppings.
NutritionCalories350(Calories from Fat220),Total Fat24g(Saturated Fat4g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol25mgSodium710mgTotal Carbohydrate26g(Dietary Fiber1g Sugars3g),Protein7g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A8%;Vitamin C6%;Calcium4%;Iron8%; Exchanges:1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 1/2 Vegetable; 1/2 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 4 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Expert TipsIdeas for Make it FRESH toppings: halved cherry tomatoes, fresh cilantro leaves, lime wedges.
Lime-Cilantro dressing is available in your grocery store. If unable to find, substitute your favorite vinaigrette.