Mini Pepperoni Pizza Bowls
Pizza made bite-sized in bowls. Snack time in a snap!
5 Minutes Prep
15 Minutes Total
- 12 Old El Paso™ Taco Bowls™ mini soft flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/3 cup mini pepperoni slices
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (3 oz)
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- On ungreased cookie sheet, place bowls. Put 1 tablespoon sauce in bottom of each bowl. Divide pepperoni and cheese evenly among bowls. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
- Serve additional pizza sauce or ranch dressing with your bowls. Can’t find mini pepperoni? Cut regular slices into quarters to fit bowls.
NutritionCalories170(Calories from Fat80),Total Fat9g(Saturated Fat3 1/2g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol15mgSodium410mgTotal Carbohydrate15g(Dietary Fiber1g Sugars0g),Protein7g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A6%;Vitamin C2%;Calcium15%;Iron6%; Exchanges:1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 1 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.