Mini Pepperoni Pizza Bowls
Prep 5 Minutes
Total Time 15 Minutes
- 1 package (5.1 oz) Old El Paso™ Flour Soft Tortilla Mini Bowls (12 Count)
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/3 cup mini pepperoni slices
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (3 oz)
Recipe Continues Below
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- On ungreased cookie sheet, place bowls. Put 1 tablespoon sauce in bottom of each boat. Divide pepperoni and cheese evenly among boats. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
- Serve additional pizza sauce or ranch dressing with your bowls.
- Can’t find mini pepperoni? Cut regular slices into quarters to fit bowls.
- 1 Serving Calories 170 (Calories from Fat 80); Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 3 1/2g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 15mg; Sodium 410mg; Potassium 140mg; Total Carbohydrate 15g (Dietary Fiber 1g ,Sugars 0g); Protein 7g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 2%; Calcium 15%; Iron 6%
- Exchanges: 1/2 Starch; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 1 Lean Meat; 1 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet