Mini Quiche Bowls
Prep 15 Minutes
Total Time 30 Minutes
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (5.1 oz) Old El Paso™ Flour Soft Tortilla Mini Bowls (12 Count)
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (1 oz)
Recipe Continues Below
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheet with foil.
- In 8-inch nonstick skillet, cook bell pepper, tomato and onion 3 to 5 minutes to soften. In medium bowl, beat eggs, cream, salt and pepper with whisk.
- On ungreased cookie sheet, place bowls. Put 2 teaspoons cooked vegetables and 1 teaspoon cheese in bottom of each bowl. Pour 1 1/2 tablespoons egg mixture in each bowl. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Vary the cheese to use your favorite. Cheddar and Pepper Jack are great choices.
- To make breakfast easier--freeze the mini quiches! Cool baked quiches 15 minutes. Place in single layer in airtight container, and freeze up to 2 months. To reheat, bake at 375°F 16 to 20 minutes or until hot.
- 1 Serving Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 120); Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 7g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 95mg; Sodium 320mg; Potassium 110mg; Total Carbohydrate 15g (Dietary Fiber 0g ,Sugars 2g); Protein 5g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 10%; Vitamin C 10%; Calcium 8%; Iron 4%
- Exchanges: 1/2 Starch; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 1/2 Lean Meat; 2 1/2 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet