Mini S’mores Bowls
Prep 5 Minutes
Total Time 15 Minutes
- 1 package (5.1 oz) Old El Paso™ Flour Soft Tortilla Mini Bowls (12 Count)
- 4 whole graham cracker sheets
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips, candy coated chocolate pieces, or favorite chocolate candy bars cut into small pieces
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
Recipe Continues Below
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Break each graham cracker into 4 rectangles. Crumble one rectangle into the bottom of each mini taco bowl. Top with 1 tablespoon of chocolate chips or candy, followed by 1/4 cup of miniature marshmallows. Crumble a little bit of additional graham cracker on the top. Place the bowls on a baking sheet.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the oven and bake until the marshmallows are soft and slightly puffed, about 3 minutes. Remove from the oven. If desired, you can use a kitchen torch to toast the tops of the marshmallows, or place under the broiler for a few seconds (be careful as they can burn quickly). Let the bowls cool for a minute or two and serve.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet