- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 16 squares)
- 1/4 cup butter (melted), or canola or soybean oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 quart (4 cups) vanilla no-sugar-added, reduced-fat ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 can (8 oz) crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 2 teaspoons rum extract or 1/4 cup rum
- 2 teaspoons coconut extract, if desired
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted*
Step 1 Heat oven to 350°F. In small bowl, mix cracker crumbs, butter and sugar. Press into ungreased 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish. Bake about 10 minutes or until dry. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
Step 2 In large bowl, beat ice cream, pineapple with juice and extracts with electric mixer on low speed just until blended. Spread in baked crust. Freeze about 6 hours or until firm.
Step 3 Remove dessert from freezer about 5 minutes before serving. Sprinkle coconut over top.