Pizza Roll™ Nachos
Prep 15 Minutes
Total 25 Minutes
- 1 box (7.5 oz) Totino's™ Pizza Rolls™ frozen cheese pizza snacks
- 1/3 cup Old El Paso™ traditional refried beans (from 16-oz can)
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso™ salsa
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 3 tablespoons from 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ Chopped Green Chiles
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 plum (Roma) tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1/4 cup guacamole (from 8-oz package)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
Recipe Continues Below
- Heat oven to 425°F. Line large rimmed baking pan with cooking parchment paper or foil.
- Spread pizza rolls in single layer on pan. Bake 10 to 11 minutes or until crispy and sizzling. Push pizza rolls together until touching.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave refried beans and salsa uncovered on High 30 seconds to 1 minute or until spreadable. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the cheese over pizza rolls. Drop bean mixture by dollops over cheese. Top with green chiles. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with shredded lettuce. Top with tomato and green onions. Drizzle with Sriracha sauce. Serve with guacamole and sour cream.
- Add your favorite nacho toppings, such as cilantro, black olives and sliced jalapeños.
- Mix it up – try these nachos using your favorite flavor of Totino's™ Pizza Rolls™, from combination to jalapeno popper.
- 1 Serving Calories 210 (Calories from Fat 110); Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 6g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 25mg; Sodium 450mg; Potassium 120mg; Total Carbohydrate 17g (Dietary Fiber 2g ,Sugars 3g); Protein 8g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 15%; Vitamin C 8%; Calcium 15%; Iron 6%
- Exchanges: 1/2 Starch; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 1 1/2 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet