Pork and Apple Ten Minute Taco Bowls
Try a new take on tacos with this delicious pork tenderloin and apple combo--it's a match made in heaven!
10 Minutes Prep
10 Minutes Total
- 1 small pork tenderloin (about 18 oz), trimmed of fat, cut into small cubes
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1 unpeeled apple, cut into matchstick-size pieces
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 6 Old El Paso™ Soft Tortilla Bowls
- Heat 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat; add pork. Cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until almost cooked through. Stir in taco seasoning mix, and continue to cook 3 to 5 minutes longer or until seasoning mix is incorporated and pork is completely cooked through.
- While pork is cooking, mix apple, onion, lime juice and cilantro in medium bowl, stirring well. Divide pork among tortillas; top with apple slaw.
NutritionCalories210(Calories from Fat60),Total Fat6g(Saturated Fat2g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol35mgSodium560mgTotal Carbohydrate19g(Dietary Fiber1g Sugars3g),Protein18g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A6%;Vitamin C0%;Calcium2%;Iron6%; Exchanges:1 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 1 1/2 Very Lean Meat; 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.