Pork and Apple Ten Minute Taco Bowls
Prep 10 Minutes
Total 10 Minutes
- 1 small pork tenderloin (about 18 oz), trimmed of fat, cut into small cubes
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1 unpeeled apple, cut into matchstick-size pieces
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 6 Old El Paso™ Soft Tortilla Bowls
Recipe Continues Below
- Heat 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat; add pork. Cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until almost cooked through. Stir in taco seasoning mix, and continue to cook 3 to 5 minutes longer or until seasoning mix is incorporated and pork is completely cooked through.
- While pork is cooking, mix apple, onion, lime juice and cilantro in medium bowl, stirring well. Divide pork among tortillas; top with apple slaw.
- Pork tenderloin is a super easy and lean protein to work with. Simply remove the small piece of skin on the loin, and then quickly chop. You're ready to cook!
- 1 Taco Bowl Calories 210 (Calories from Fat 60); Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 2g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 35mg; Sodium 560mg; Potassium 390mg; Total Carbohydrate 19g (Dietary Fiber 1g ,Sugars 3g); Protein 18g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 2%; Iron 6%
- Exchanges: 1 1/2 Starch; 1 1/2 Very Lean Meat; 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet