Pork Chops with Salsa Beans
It's not the same old pork chops! Tender chops slow-cook in a flavorful baked-bean mixture--a tasty dinner for two.
10 Minutes Prep
5 Hours Total
- 2 bone-in center-cut pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1/2 teaspoon peppered seasoned salt
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1/4 cup Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 1 can (8 oz) baked beans, undrained
- Heat 8-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle pork chops with peppered seasoned salt; place in skillet. Cook 2 to 4 minutes or until browned on both sides.
- In 1 1/2-quart slow cooker, mix corn, salsa and beans. Top with pork chops, overlapping as necessary, and pressing gently into bean mixture.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 4 to 5 hours.
NutritionCalories360(Calories from Fat100),Total Fat11g(Saturated Fat3 1/2g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol85mgSodium1110mgTotal Carbohydrate32g(Dietary Fiber7g Sugars9g),Protein33g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A8%;Vitamin C4%;Calcium8%;Iron25%; Exchanges:1 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 4 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 0 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.