Pork Chops with Salsa Beans
Prep 10 Minutes
Total 4 Hours 10 Minutes
- 2 bone-in center-cut pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1/2 teaspoon peppered seasoned salt
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1/4 cup Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 1 can (8 oz) baked beans, undrained
Recipe Continues Below
- Heat 8-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle pork chops with peppered seasoned salt; place in skillet. Cook 2 to 4 minutes or until browned on both sides.
- In 1 1/2-quart slow cooker, mix corn, salsa and beans. Top with pork chops, overlapping as necessary, and pressing gently into bean mixture.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 4 to 5 hours.
- Browning the pork chops before placing them in the slow cooker adds flavor to this dish. If you're in a hurry, you can skip this step.
- 1 Serving Calories 360 (Calories from Fat 100); Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 3 1/2g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 85mg; Sodium 1110mg; Potassium 760mg; Total Carbohydrate 32g (Dietary Fiber 7g ,Sugars 9g); Protein 33g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 8%; Vitamin C 4%; Calcium 8%; Iron 25%
- Exchanges: 1 1/2 Starch; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 4 Lean Meat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet