Pull-Apart Bread & Bean Dip
Prep 10 Minutes
Total 30 Minutes
- 1/2 can Old El Paso™ refried beans
- 4 teaspoons from 1 container (6.25 oz) Old El Paso™ Original Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ Chopped Green Chiles
- 3 ounces from 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso™ Mild Green Chile Enchilada Sauce
- 1/2 cup Mexican 4 Cheese Blend
- 1/2 cup queso fresco, crumbled - divided
- 6 Bake and Serve dinner rolls (thawed, cut in half - allow to double in size)
- 3 green onion, chopped
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
Recipe Continues Below
- Preheat oven to 375° F. With kitchen scissors cut 6 thawed dinner rolls in quarters. Pinch cut sides together to form a ball. Place each ball along the inside edge of a greased 10” oven-safe skillet. Cover with a towel and allow to rise, doubling in size, in a warm place.
- In a small bowl mix 1/2 a can of refried beans with 4 tsp. Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix, spread in the center of the skillet, working up to the dough balls.
- Cover refried bean mix with green chilies. Top with the Mexican cheese blend, enchilada sauce and 1/4 cup queso fresco. Sprinkle with chopped green onion and top with remaining 1/4 cup queso fresco.
- Brush tops of dough balls with olive oil and season with kosher salt, and oregano.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the bread has browned and the cheese has melted. Allow to cool for 4-5 minutes. To serve, top with additional green onion and tomato.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet