Pulled Pork Tortilla Pie Recipe
55 Minutes Total
- 6 Servings
- 1 can (11 oz) chipotle white corn or whole kernel sweet corn, drained
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles, drained
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 package (12 oz) refrigerated hickory smoked seasoned pulled pork
- 1 container (8 oz) sour cream
- 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso™ mild green chile enchilada sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (6 oz)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, mix corn and chiles; set aside. In baking dish, layer 4 tortillas, half each of the pork, corn mixture, sour cream, enchilada sauce and 1/2 cup of the cheese; repeat layering once. Layer with remaining tortillas; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover; bake 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 to 15 minutes longer or until hot and bubbly.
- Try mixing in other vegetables with the corn; peas or carrots.
Calories480(Calories from Fat250),Total Fat28g(Saturated Fat13g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol80mgSodium850mgTotal Carbohydrate36g(Dietary Fiber3g Sugars4g),Protein21g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A10%;Vitamin C4%;Calcium30%;Iron10%; Exchanges:2 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 2 High-Fat Meat; 2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:2 1/2 *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.