- 1 can (11 oz) chipotle white corn or whole kernel sweet corn, drained
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles, drained
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 package (12 oz) refrigerated hickory smoked seasoned pulled pork
- 1 container (8 oz) sour cream
- 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso™ mild green chile enchilada sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (6 oz)
Step 1 Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
Step 2 In small bowl, mix corn and chiles; set aside. In baking dish, layer 4 tortillas, half each of the pork, corn mixture, sour cream, enchilada sauce and 1/2 cup of the cheese; repeat layering once. Layer with remaining tortillas; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Step 3 Cover; bake 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 to 15 minutes longer or until hot and bubbly.