Queso Beef Takis® Fuego® Tacos
- 1 lb ground beef (at least 80% lean)
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ Original Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 package (4.7 oz) Old El Paso™ Stand ‘N Stuff™ Takis® Fuego® Taco Shells (10 shells), heated as directed on package
- 1 1/4 cups Old El Paso™ Shredded 4 Cheese Blend (5 oz)
- 1 1/4 cups shredded lettuce
- 3/4 cup pico de gallo
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso™ Creamy Queso Sauce
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in water and taco seasoning mix; heat to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until thickened.
- Divide beef among heated shells; top with cheese, lettuce and pico de gallo. Drizzle with sauce.
- Trademarks referred to herein are the properties of their respective owners.
- Serve these spicy Takis® tacos with your favorite Takis® chips!
- To save time, opt for preshredded bagged lettuce and precut pico de gallo from the deli section of the grocery store.
- Want more heat? Try sliced fresh jalapeño chile, or drizzle Takis® tacos with your favorite hot sauce.
1 Taco Calories 240 (Calories from Fat 130); Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 45mg; Sodium 610mg; Total Carbohydrate 15g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 1g); Protein 12g %
Daily Value: Vitamin A 2%; Vitamin C 2%; Calcium 10%; Iron 8%;
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch, 1/2 Other Carbohydrate, 1 Medium-Fat Meat, 1/2 High-Fat Meat, 1 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 1