Quick and Easy Game Time Nachos
Serve up these Quick and Easy Game Time Nachos while you and your family get your game on this fall. Stir Old El Paso™ Taco Seasoning Mix into your cheese to add some flavor and serve up over crispy corn tortilla chips with tomatoes and cilantro. Salty, crunchy, cheesy and spicy, all in one bite. These nachos are always a winner for your game day fun.
15 Minutes Prep
15 Minutes Total
- 6 oz light prepared cheese product, cut into cubes (from 16 oz loaf)
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese (1 oz)
- 3 tablespoons fat-free (skim) milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Old El Paso™ 40% Less-Sodium taco seasoning mix (from 1 oz package)
- 3 oz baked bite-size tortilla chips (about 64 chips)
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped plum (Roma) tomatoes (about 5 medium)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- In 1-quart saucepan, heat cheese product, Cheddar cheese, milk and taco seasoning mix over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until cheeses are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Meanwhile, arrange chips on large serving platter. Pour warm cheese mixture over chips. Top with tomatoes and cilantro. Serve immediately.
- For a fun presentation, vary the color of tortilla chips you use. Choose among red, green white, yellow and blue tortilla chips.